Welcome to the June edition of the Simply Living Blog Carnival - Around the house cohosted by Mandy at Living Peacefully with Children, Laura at Authentic Parenting, Jennifer at True Confessions of a Real Mommy, and Joella at Fine and Fair. This month, we write about what we do to keep our houses liveable without losing our minds. Please check out the links to posts by our other participants at the end of this post. Join us on our blog hop with the same theme tomorrow!
image source: clogozm
Thank you for visiting the Simply Living Blog Carnival cohosted by Mandy at Living Peacefully with Children, Laura at Authentic Parenting, Jennifer at True Confessions of a Real Mommy, and Joella at Fine and Fair. Read some tips and tricks on how to get your lives organized from other bloggers. We hope you will join us next month!
- Embracing the Schedule - Jennifer at True Confessions of a Real Mommy describes how they learned to keep on top of household life by creating a family calendar.
- Simply: Car Free - On the one-year anniversary of selling her car, Lyndsay from ourfeministplayschool, reflects on her family's decision to go car-free in urban downtown Toronto.
- The Importance of Finding Your Housecleaning Rhythm - Jennifer at Hybrid Rasta Mama outlines how she keeps her housecleaning under control with a daily rhythm. Even her 4 year old gets in on it!
- Keeping It Simple At Home - At Living Peacefully with Children Mandy shares some tips for keeping the clutter and cleaning at bay.
- In her post Cleaning? sustainablemum outlines how keeping clutter to a minimum makes for an easy life when trying to keep her house clean and tidy.
- Simply Downstairs - Jorje of Momma Jorje has found a way to simplify laundry AND bedtime... all with one simple move.
- In Shares, not Chores: Helping your Kids Help You Without Coercion Laura from Authentic Parenting tells us how she gets work done with two little kids and without coercion.