Authentic Parenting is always looking for new fresh content from other writers/bloggers/enthousiasts. I am looking for anything that is in tune with the Authentic Parenting spirit. For ideas, feel free to browse through my previous articles.
What to do:
- Write a new article
- spell check and check your grammar
- Send your article to mamapoekie AT yahoo DOT com
- Attach a referenced picture to illustrate the post
- Content and title should be pasted into the body of the email message
- Please add a bio where you tell us a little about yourself and a link to your own site or blog, if you have one (this is not a requirement)
- Make sure your topic fits Authentic Parenting
What not to do:
- Don't send articles that are marketing driven, they will not be used. You can link to your blog/site/facebook page and links relevant to your article, but we will not publish posts with marketing or sales oriented links.
- Do not send us previously published content, this is bad for your Google ranking as well as ours.
- Profanities and hateful language is not accepted
- All articles that stroke with the Authentic Parenting philosophy will not be accepted. I will only be accepting new content, but feel free to link to older articles in the body of your article.
I am hosting a series on Coming Of Age, find more details on the topic by clicking the link
Another series I am doing focuses on positive Nursing In Public anecdotes.
Specific topics and inspiration:
Supplements and herbs for pregnancy
Preventing water retention in pregnancy
Yoga for kids
Dealing with anger in a positive way
Trauma in the child
Post Partum herbals
Simple kid crafts
Foods for health