- I love foraging! It connects you with nature and there's such an ancient familiarity to it... Probably one of the easiest plants to forage is dandelion. It grows just about anywhere and we can all recognise it, so I was very excited when I read Little Owl Crunchy Momma's roundup post on Dandelion. I'll surely use some of these tips and recipes when I'm back in Belgium.
- Before foraging for anything, make sure you know the rules. As a respectful forager, you should also be a conservationist (on Diary of a First Child)
- Yarrow omelettes and tea on Diary of a First Child
- Wildcraft your salad on Little Owl Crunchy Momma
- Foraging for Teas on Oh the Things We'll Make
- Uses for Bay Leaves on Fresh Bites Daily