Entering the code MONDAY10 gives you 10% off this wonderful collection of 35 hand selected parenting eProducts. I went through each and every one of these resources and I can tell you, they are worth every penny and they'll give you lots of inspiration for your parenting. The total retail value of this collection is over $750, so at a little over $44 with this code, you know you're getting a good deal!
A little recap of what's available:
6 resources for pregnancy and birth:
- From Maiden to Motherhood. Stephanie Brandt Cornais
- My newest eBook: The Postpartum Herbal Guide.
- The Business of Baby: What Doctors Don’t Tell You, What Corporations Try To Sell You, And How to Put Your Pregnancy, Childbirth, and Baby Before Their Bottom Line. Jennifer Margulis (audiobook)
- Birth Relaxation Kit. Mavi Gupta and Jeremy Dyen (audio hypnosis set and booklet) - this kit alone is worth almost double of the full price of The Essential Parenting Collection. I used it during my last pregnancy and it's a valuable resource for relaxing and reframing.
- Simply Natural Pregnancy. Megan Kimmelshue
- Stay at Home Yoga. (Three Month Premium Subscription) Jennifer Hoffman
If you're TTC or expecting, this kit really has EVERYTHING to start you off towards a natural, comfortable pregnancy and birth. I used many of these products during my last pregnancy and labour and can certainly vouch for them.
- The Colic Solution. Nicolette Roux
- Twin Manibreasto: A Success Story of Milk and Multiples. Mercedes R. Donis
- Oxytocin Parenting – Womb through the Terrible Twos. Susan Kuchinskas and Bryan Post
- What Not to Say – Tools for Talking with Young Children. Sarah MacLaughlin - I personally think this is a book every person who interacts with kids should read.
- The Natural Parent’s Guide to Babywearing. Lauren Wayne
- JUNO Magazine. (one year subscription)
6 Child Development Resources:
- Reaching for the Moon, A Girl’s Guide to Her Cycles. Lucy H. Pearce
- How Children’s Emotions Work. Patty Wipfler
- Hold On to Your Kids: Why Parents Need to Matter More than Peers. Dr. Gordon Neufeld and Gabor Maté (audiobook) - I'm currently listening to this one and loving it! Expect my review soon
- The Drama Years: Real Girls Talk About Surviving Middle School – Bullies, Brands, Body Image, and More. Haley Kilpatrick (audiobook)
- Gender Neutral Parenting. Raising Kids with the Freedom to be Themselves. Paige Lucas-Stannard
- Why Does He Do That? A Parent’s Guide to ASD. Stella Waterhouse
- Positive Parenting in Action. Rebecca Eanes and Laura Ling
- Setting Limits With Young Children. Patty Wipfler
- The ABCs of Conscious Parenting. Lori Petro (eBook plus audio download)
- Raising Mindful Kids. Yvonne Woloszanskyj
- Parenting Softly. Bryan Post A Survival Guide.
- Positive Parenting for Children with ASD. Stella Waterhouse
- Keep Your Cool – How to Stop Yelling, Spanking and Punishing: What to Do Instead. Flo Gascon
As positive parents, we can all use a little help now and again. These books go beyond the theory and offer you practical advice for day to day situation, ready to apply. A beautiful little collection for mindful parents.
- The Sane Parenting Challenge. Amy Phoenix (eCourse)
- The Transgender Child (audiobook). Stephanie Brill & Rachel Pepper
- Liberation Parenting Program. Teresa Graham Brett (eWorkbook and audio)
- Calm Authority for Fathers. Marcy Axness (audio)
- Embracing a Child-Centered Divorce: Because You Love Your Children. Rosalind Sedacca
- 12 Steps to a More Natural Family Home. Emma Weatherall
Conscious Communication. Lori Petro
HighSelfEsteemKids. Dr. Joe Rubino (audio)
Mama is Having a Baby – A Journey to Tandem Breastfeeding (coloring book). Joni Rae Latham
Only for today for $44.97. Don't forget to enter your code MONDAY10