Now there are many reasons why eBooks are often pretty ugly, which I won't go into for the sake of this review and it can be hard to use a pretty layout.
If anything, Twin Manibreasto has a stunning layout.
But aside from that merely superficial fact, the book is really well written. In fact, it reads like a good novel and draws you in right from the first page.
The Twin Manibreasto is an honest and personal account of breastfeeding twins with loads of practical lists, personal reviews, positioning advice. It is probably the most honest and down to earth how to guide for breastfeeding twins you'll ever find, and all this illustrated with lovely pictures of Mercedes and her twins.
I can certainly recommend this lovely eBook to any mom to be who is expecting twins. It will be an amazing resource and a source of hope and joy!
- Alternatively, you can get the module Parenting the Early Years for $19.97, giving you access to:
- The Colic Solution by Nicolette Roux
- Twin Manibreasto by Mercedes R. Donis
- The Babywearing Handbook by Lauren Wayne
- a one year subscription to JUNO magazine
- What Not to Say: Tools for Talking to Young Children by Sarah Maclaughlin
- Oxytocin Parenting: Womb through the Terrible Twos by Susan Kuchinskas and Brian Post