Welcome to the Mindful Play eBook Bundle Sale. Grab your chance to get 9 Playful eResources only $14.95and bonus audio, eCourse samples and Coloring pages for kids ages one and up. This bundle is only available until Thursday and has a total retail value of $74.
Sharla Kostelyk is the mother of 7, two through the miracle of birth and five through the miracle of adoption. She is an adoption advocate and the founder of Adoption Magazine.
She blogs about finding joy amidst the chaos at The Chaos and The Clutter. Sharla is also the author of That These Two Will Live: an Adoption Memoir and Shield: A Framework of Self-Care for Foster and Adoptive Families.
You can also find her on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest.
Mindful Play eBook Bundle, a Mindful Nurturing sale only available until Thursday. The book is also available on the author's site The Chaos and the Clutter for $2.99
Buying a bundle through the affiliate links in this post supports this site. Thank you!
- MudWorks, MaryAnn Kohl, 152 pages. Mudworks offers a delightful range of over 100 hands-on creative modeling mixtures and recipes for children to explore and experience.
- Treasure Basket Play, Melitsa Avila. Treasure Basket Play shows you step by step how to effectively and safely set up and use a treasure basket in your home today that will engage and challenge your baby.
- How to Fool Your Kid into Having Fun So You Can, Freaky Rivet, 102 pages. Born out of 6 months of travel with four children, How to Fool Your Kids Into Having Fun So You Can is an eBook packed with over 100 games for travelling without gadgets.
- Animal ABCs, Carisa, over 300 pages. Animal ABCs is a fun way to take your toddler or preschooler through the alphabet while learning about animals along the way.
- Sensory Bins, Sharla Kostelyk. Sensory bins are a simple and inexpensive learning tool that can benefit all children. Whether you are interested in incorporating sensory bins into your home, classroom, preschool, day care, or homeschool, this guide will provide you the necessary knowledge and ideas to get started.
- Mandala Doodles, Sara McGrath, 26 pages. Learn to draw mandala doodles. With something round to trace, pens, and an eye for discovering the patterns around you, you can draw round mandala doodles and non-circular doodle designs.
- Alphabet Glue, Issues 9 and 14, Annie, 68 pages. Alphabet Glue is a downloadable e-magazine for families who love books. Filled with activities, printables, projects, and plenty of inspiration, Alphabet Glue was created in hopes of helping more families incorporate creativity, imagination and all things literary into their everyday routines.
- Summer Fun Coloring Book, Joni Rae Latham, 15 pages. Enjoy coloring these attachment-focused scenes of summer.
- Sophia's Jungle Adventure, Giselle Shardlow, 40 pages. A fun and educational storybook that takes kids on a yoga-inspired journey through the Costa Rican jungle.
- BONUS: Coloring pages, Playful Rituals eBook + sample eCourse, audio track by an expert on treasure baskets.