Welcome to The Breastfeeding Cafe Carnival!
When I just set out breastfeeding (can you imagine that's already over 5 years ago?), I had issues finding a nice looking nursing bra. In the meanwhile, I've found my little store that holds just about any brand and I visit there, often.
Over the years I have bought many different brands and I know the ones I like and dislike. (My favorites are Hotmilk and Amoralia) I also know what I'm looking for in a nursing bra.
That said, I don't really use the nursing feature of these bras. I just nurse over them without undoing the clip (because it's faster and when I do open the click, I tend to forget to close them). So I could just buy regular bras, right?
Aside from the fact that they're not healthy, they just hurt me now.
Actually any bra with wire (underwire or side wire) will hurt and I'll just toss them somewhere never to be used again.
No matter how much I search, I can't seem to find bras without an underwire in my size. Am I doomed to wear nursing bras eternally?
Here are more post by the Breastfeeding Cafe Carnival participants! Check back because more will be added throughout the day.
- Laura @ Authentic Parenting-Can’t Live Without a Nursing Bra
- Katy @ Mommy News and Views-Physical Nursing Support for Busty Gals
- Claire @ The Adventures of Lactating Girl-Target Nursing Tanks
- Hailey @ Birth Utah-Nursing Wardrobe
- Timbra @ Bosoms and Babes-Bands, Bras, Tanks & Tees
- Christine @ Momzelle-My Favourite Nursing Wear...Of Course
- And of course the guest poster on the Breastfeeding Cafe’s blog today is Krystyna-Krystyna’s Favorite Nursing Wear