Have you checked out the Mindful Parenting Bundle Sale? 22 carefully selected Parenting eProducts, ranging from eBooks to audio and everything in between for only 24,95USD! Be quick because deals like this don't last and this sale ends on June 10Th.
There are so many different parenting styles nowadays, it would make any parent's head spin. Which one to follow? How is one different from another.
Positive parenting moves beyond the paradigm of parental control and brings you a parenting style in which everyone collaborates instead of going head to head.
I loved reading this eBook and I'm pretty sure you will too!
The Newbie’s Guide to Positive Parenting by Rebecca Eanes is an introduction to the philosophy of positive parenting. It addresses what positive parenting is, and what it is not (permissive parenting). It discusses how to change your mindset from the traditional paradigm of control and fear to the positive parenting paradigm of connection and love. It gives you teaching tools and discusses the differences between consequences, punishments, and problem-solving. Finally, it goes over enforcing limits without punishments and 10 alternatives to punishments as well as 10 things that are more important than discipline.
Find more of this author's work at Positive Parents.
The Newbie's Guide to Positive Parenting is part of the Mindful Parenting eBundle, a must-have resource for parents who want to raise their kids consciously. With topics ranging from Creativity and play to Peaceful Guidance and Self Care. Get your bundle today and access these 22 amazing parenting resources:
- Attachment Parenting International Teleseminar
- Relaxation Meditation (audio) — Amy Phoenix
- Newbie’s Guide to Positive Parenting — Becky Eanes
- Play Grow Learn — Christie Burnett
- Getting Back on Track! – Why We Explode and What We Can Do About It (audio) — Genevieve Simperingham
- Creative Play Workshop (email course) — Gina Kimmel and Katherine Lockett
- Mindset for Moms — Jamie Martin
- Moods of Motherhood — Lucy Pearce
- 42 Rules for Divorcing with Children – Doing it With Dignity and Grace While Raising Happy, Healthy, Well-Adjusted Children — Melinda Roberts
- Nurturing Creativity, Guide for Busy Moms — Renee Tougas
- The Playful Family — Shawn Ledington Fink
- Poetry of a Hobo Mama, The First Three Years — Lauren Wayne
- Parenting for Social Change — Teresa Graham Brett
- Encouraging Words for Kids — Kelly Bartlett
- Raising a Creative Kid, Simple Strategies for Igniting and Nurturing That Creative Spark — Jillian Riley
- Children and Food (multimedia workshop) — Tara Wagner
- Coming Of Age: How To Stop Worrying About “The Talk,” and Start Talking With Your Girl! (audio) — DeAnna L’am
- The Parenting Primer: A Guide to Positive Parenting in the First Six Years — Michelle Carchrae
- Mommy Overwhelm, A Holistic Approach to Parental Stress and Depression — Laura Schuerwegen
- Unique Parenting Tool: Sleep Talking Set — Marcy Axness
- Special Bonus Freebie: The Mindful Mothering Challenge — Jennifer Saleem