Welcome to the June 2013 Authentic Parenting Blog Carnival: Babywearing
This post was written for inclusion in the monthly Authentic Parenting Blog Carnival hosted by Authentic Parenting and Living Peacefully with Children. This month our participants have written about babywearing. We hope you enjoy this month's posts and consider joining us next month when we share about anger.
|My huz wearing my daughter on the back with the stretchy wrap|
|african style babywearing (with a towel)|
|My son in the woven wrap|
I linked up this post at the Tuesday Baby Linkup at Growing Slower
Visit Living Peacefully with Children and Authentic Parenting to find out how you can participate in next month's Authentic Parenting Blog Carnival, when we discuss anger! Please take time to read the submissions by the other carnival participants: (This list will be live and updated by afternoon June 28 with all the carnival links.)
- 10 Tips For Babywearing Safety- While wearing those babes, don't forget these important safety tips! That Mama Gretchen shares her top reminders and welcomes your input too!
- Benefits of Babywearing - Mandy at Living Peacefully with Children talks about the benefits of babywearing in a way that is easy to inform nay-saying relatives.
- Baby Wearing while Traveling - Jana at Jananas and her family took a two week jaunt through Europe and wearing their son made all of lives so much easier and traveling pleasant!
- A Brief History of Babywearing - Jennifer at Hybrid Rasta Mama takes a little look into the fascinating history of babywearing.
- Wear Your Baby Out (Not the Other Way Around!) - Mercedes at Project Procrastinot shares some snapshots of babywearing out and about some of Scotland's castles.
- How Baby Wearing has Benefited this Mama - Mama is Inspired was surprised and delighted to find out that baby wearing offered her just as many advantages as it did her baby.
- Babywearing my Newborn - Julia from A Little Bit of All of It shares her favorite carriers for the newborn period.
- Babywearing with Rebozos - Survivor at Surviving Mexico--Adventures and Disasters talks about how Mexican women wear their babies with rebozos.
- My New Favourite Carrier - Laura at Authentic Parenting talks about her new favourite carrier - the mei tai.