Welcome to the March edition of the Simply Living Blog Carnival - Clearing the Clutter cohosted by Mandy at Living Peacefully with Children, Laura at Authentic Parenting, Jennifer at True Confessions of a Real Mommy, and Joella at Fine and Fair. This month's topic, our writerswrite about de-cluttering and cleaning up. Please check out the links to posts by our other participants at the end of this post.
- One for the orphanage
- One to sell
- and one for the things we want to keep.
Thank you for visiting the Simply Living Blog Carnival cohosted by Mandy at Living Peacefully with Children, Laura at Authentic Parenting, Jennifer at True Confessions of a Real Mommy, and Joella at Fine and Fair. Read about how others are incorporating simple living into their lives via new beginnings. We hope you will join us next month, as the Simply Living Blog Carnival focuses on Going Green!
- 7 Tips for Cutting the Toy Clutter - In a post at Natural Parents Network, Mandy offers easy and child-respectful ideas for downsizing your kids' growing mountains of toys.
- De-Cluttering and Moving to Minimalism - Giving up the things you own to enjoy a more balanced life, that's what Laura from Authentic Parenting is actively trying to achieve.
- A Minimalist Clutter Bug - Destany at They Are All of Me writes about the daunting task of clearing away years clutter brought on by disorganization and dislike for throwing things away.
- The Pack Rat Stops Here - Mercedes @ Project Procrastinot doesn't want her twins to inherit the pack rat legacy, but is not sure how to lead by example.
- Clutter Minimized - Jorje of Momma Jorje shares how minimizing different aspects of her life and household have changed her life.
- Uncluttering Childhood - Are fewer toys and books harmful for your child? Does simplifying the stuff in your life, merely mean faster clean up? Find out if "less" is truly "more" for parents and kids alike at Heart-Led Parenting.
- Lagom - A search for balance in decluttering our home and our lives, from sustainablemum.
- Letting Go - Of Things and Thoughts - Amy W. at Me, Mothering, and Making it All Work rejoices in her ability to allow others to teach her to let go - of things and of thoughts.
- From Cluttered to Clutter Free - Mandy at Living Peacefully with Children discusses the changes she went through from growing up in a cluttered household to becoming a decluttering diva.
- Facing the emotional roadblocks of clearing clutter - We all have reasons we hold on tightly to our stuff. Lauren at Hobo Mama offers advice for breaking through those walls.
- Spring Cleaning with Freecycle - Amy at Anktangle shares how her Spring cleaning ritual has become much more fun (and productive!) since she's embraced her local Freecycle community and all it stands for.