I've teamed up with Lauren from Hobo Mama to make Sunday Surf even more interactive. From now on you can link up your Sunday Surf at the bottom of my weekly Surf, or over at Hobo Mama. The linky will go live every Sunday and you can add your link at any time during the week.
- 5 healthy changes to make for your family on Job Description: Mommy
- 20 Things That are More Dangerous to Your Child Than The Lead Paint in Mattel Toys, very interesting list on NaturalNews.
- 5 Ways to Restore Trust in the US Vaccination Program, on Baby Dust Diaries.
- An inspiring post on Teacher Tom about allowing your child to fail
- Great video on Facebooks moronic policies about breastfeeding pictures.
- Can your kids play too much video games? Must we limit our kids' screen time? Peter Gray answers this question. "Children are suffering today not from too much computer play or too much screen time. They are suffering from too much adult control over their lives and not enough freedom."
If you're surfing, add your post to the linky at the bottom of this Sunday Surf. You can do that here or at Hobo Mama, your link will show up on both sites. Make sure to grab the new button either from the left sidebar or the Sunday Surf page, where you'll also find a little blurb about Sunday Surf you can copy for your post.