- What to do if your disciplinary measures have gone haywire? Dulce de Leche gives us a couple of tactics to get out of a negative spiral.
- Children learn from falling and getting up, through cuts and scrapes. It is important not to take that away from them. A lesson about safety, security and learning from Positive Parenting.
- Unconditional Love is Like a Muscle, It Needs a Daily Workout. A very insightful post and some tips on how to deal with your conditionality on a daily basis, on Aha! Parenting.
- A very insightful article about Gestational Diabetes by Joy Jones
- A couple of squatting exercises
- If your first reaction on the thought of ingesting human placenta is one of disgust, I pray you read this article on Bellies and Babies. Very eye-opening.
- This brief article redirects a common misconception about unschooling: Unschooling is not Hands-Off
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Tmuffin, Love Notes Mama, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama and Touchstonez. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.