Pregnancy and BirthIf you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.
- Another fabulous post on Gloria Lemay's blog about keeping the perineum intact during childbirth.
- Research shows that there is a rhythm to tantrums.
- A beautiful story of how one family accepts their child for what she is, even if they don't quite understand at first.
- Amazing discovery about how babies and mothers synchronize their heartbeat just by looking at each other.
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Liberated Family, My Semi-Crunchy Life, Anktangle, Tmuffin and Love Notes Mama. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.
- "You Call That a Gift" on Demand Euphoria, a great reminder about the very nature of giving and the way it often gets perverted when adults give a gift to kids.