Pregnancy and BirthIf you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.
- How to clean birth linens on Gloria Lemay's blog and on the same blog:
- 10 lovely things to do for a family who just had a new baby... anyone is welcome to come and do any of these things at my place after this baby is born ;)
- I was thinking that a variation of these no bake protein bars would make a great birth snack, on Natural Mothers Network.
- Traditions surrounding birth among the native people of South Africa, on Spiritual Birth.
- What's the most hygienic cutting board? Plastic or wood? Find out on the Healthy Home Economist.
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Liberated Family, My Semi-Crunchy Life, Anktangle, Tmuffin and Love Notes Mama. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.
- Have yourself a non-consumerist christmas, from Natural Child Magazine.