Pregnancy and BirthIf you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.
- "Top 10 Do's and Don'ts of pooping during labor and birth." I had quite a laugh when I came across this article, but I have to admit that this was very much on my mind when I was pregnant with my daughter.
- A beautiful way to offer support to a family who just had a new baby: the meal wheel... Anyone is welcome to do this for me ;)
- Dr. Sears discusses the safety of bedsharing and cosleeping
- Chris White writes how we can avoid our children to become overwhelmed by the stress and high demands of Western society.
- Is there an end to unschooling? A very refreshing post on Adversarian.
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Liberated Family, My Semi-Crunchy Life, Anktangle, Tmuffin and Love Notes Mama. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.
- What should you look for in toys? Which chemicals to avoid? A couple of great brands! This article has it all, on Naturalkids.
- Boheime at Living Peacefully WIth Children suggests giving gifts that promote togetherness.