- How to respond to people who are critical about breastfeeding a child beyond a certain age, the answer to this question by Dr. Jack Newman.
ParentingIf you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.
- "This is what motherhood is about, it doesn't need to be perfect", and inspirational and motivating post on Birth Without Fear.
- Nuchal cord management, breaking a couple of myths on Delayed Cord Clamping: "Practitioners should know routinely checking, unlooping or cutting a nuchal cord is unnecessary and can have serious consequences for the baby."
Arts and Crafts
- Cute Feathery Turkey, at Mudpiemama
- Does the existence of a vaccine make people more afraid of the disease? A good question on Dirt and Diapers.
- Nurture Yourself, a very important reminder to treat ourselves kindly on Free Your Parenting
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Liberated Family, My Semi-Crunchy Life, Anktangle, Tmuffin and Love Notes Mama. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.