Babies and Toddlers
- Loving Earth Mama shares her Baby Signing journey and some tips on how to adopt this unique way of communicating with your baby.
- How often should your baby be weighed and the downside to weighing your baby too often on Free Your Parenting.
ParentingIf you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.
- Can you be peaceful and loving all the time? What can you do to achieve this? A couple of tips on Aha! Parenting and more on how to quit the blame game
- A poem to abolish spanking on Demand Euphoria. The parts I have read are gorgeous, but I couldn't bare to read it all.
- A couple of suggestions to deal with afterpains, on Giving Birth With Confidence.
Arts and Crafts
- 'Mouldable Sand' recipe on The Imagination Tree
- An in-depth article about childhood fevers on Hybrid Rasta Mama.
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Liberated Family, My Semi-Crunchy Life, Anktangle, Tmuffin and Love Notes Mama. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.