- A myriad of pumpkin recipes to make you drool and turn to your furnace, by Hybrid Rasta Mama
ParentingIf you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.
- A very nice article on Free Your Parenting about introducing babies to music.
- "How Kids Learn to Control Their Emotions", on AHA! Parenting
Pregnancy and Birth
- All that matters is a healthy baby... or is it. Mama Birth questions the attitude of obstetrics towards birth experience.
- 9 Healing Herbs and How to Use Them in Your Cooking. The pics accompanying this article alone are enough to make you drool, and I'm proud to say that I use most of them on a daily basis.
- 5 Tips to take lovely pics of your children. A great article, documented by the photographers pic of her daughter over time, by Babymoon Photography
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Liberated Family, My Semi-Crunchy Life, Anktangle, Tmuffin and Love Notes Mama. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.