- Essential oil remedies for children, on NPN, written by Dionna Ford, a very comprehensive and extensive list.
ParentingIf you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.
- Dealing with your own overcoming emotions when your child blows a fuse is something I struggle with gravely. Some lovely tips on Aha! Parenting.
- So now we know that crying it out and crying alone is bad for our babies, what about crying when they are held? Clare from Free Your Parenting answers this question for us.
- It is often said that you can spoil your child by showing too much affection, and some children to feel smothered by their parent's outpours of love. Can you cuddle you child to much? Free Your Parenting investigates the topic.
Pregnancy and Birth
- Birth Trauma is a difficult topic as it is, but what about the baby's experience? A thought provoking article from Juno Magazine.
- I don't generally post this kind of articles, but I saw this homemade, recycled Dry Easy Board and just thought: wow!
- Ever wonder why clothes never seem to fit? Here's the answer.
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Liberated Family, My Semi-Crunchy Life, Anktangle, Tmuffin and Love Notes Mama. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.