- A very practical EC travel solution
ParentingIf you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.
- "The Language of Tears", and article about babies' cries, by Pinky McKay
- The needs of human babies and how, in Western society, they are continuously undermined, on Psychology Today.
- How to get to know your baby's position on your own, though Belly Mapping (on Spinning Babies)
- How to use cloth wipes on the go, on The New Mommy Files
Arts and Craft
- Embroidered cards to make with your kids. Super cute craft project.
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: My Semi-Crunchy Life, Anktangle, Tmuffin, Love Notes Mama and Becoming Crunchy. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.