- "Welcoming a New Baby", some great tips on handling a new baby and preparing siblings for their arrival on Natural Parent Network.
- Essential Parenting writes a beautiful, almost poetic post about the importance of connection and attachment.
- "Ten Basic Principles of Good Parenting" a decent article, where I agree with most of these basics
Pregnancy and BirthIf you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.
- A few things you need to know about induction, on Birth Sense.
- An article about herbs for postpartum recovery, from herbal infusions to treating specific ailments.
- 135 positive birth affirmations on Baby Dust Diaries
- Why Buy Handmade? A very comprehensive comparative post on Baby Dust Diaries gives you an answer to this question.
- How to deal with the fear of change? A very timely article for my by The Organic Sister
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: My Semi-Crunchy Life, Anktangle, Tmuffin, Love Notes Mama and Becoming Crunchy. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.
- Should we remain judgement free or embrace judgement as a way to entice change? Interesting article on Positive Parenting.