- A very honest article about a mother looking for the perfect childcare solution on The Natural Child Project
- An apology from someone who is child free by choice
- 10 things that are more important than discipline, from Positive Parenting
- Breaking some common myths about sex offenders on about.com
- Sometimes babies need to cry, but how do you deal with that, without trying to fix it? Hobo Mama tells us how she overcame her fears and emotions to become more aware around big emotions.
Pregnancy and BirthGiveaways
- Best and worst protein sources for the environment (the title is somewhat misleading, because they aren't the best and worst protein sources for your health)
I've also got some wonderful giveaways (and more to come this week, so look out for that)
- 10 stress release CD's (downloads) from The Peaceful Parent institute
- Two Sisters Crochet keychain
- Two custom Luna Lunera Soaps
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Tmuffin, Love Notes Mama, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama and Touchstonez. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.