- 11 Ways Your Child Loses When You Rush Him Through Life explains a lot about the difference in attitudes between Westerners and Sub-Saharan Africans.
- Tackling Distress Tantrums With Brain Research on Peaceful Parenting is something every parent of a young child should read, to understand and deal with these distressing outbursts of emotion.
- Amy from Anktangle shares her experience part time EC-ing her son.
- 13 uses for white vinegar and 51 uses for baking soda.
- A very complete list of natural cleaning formula's and the uses of different natural substances.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt homeschool their children because the regular schooling system isn't keeping up with life.
- Traveling the world with kids? A list of resources on just how to do it.
Arts and crafts
- 30 fabulous ways to reuse that crib that has been collecting dust for the last couple of months (years?)
I've also got two wonderful giveaways (and more to come this week, so look out for that)
- Nobby Organics Amber teething necklace
- Mumma Rocks amber teething necklace
- 30 dollars worth to spend on Levana Naturals
- 10 stress release CD's (downloads) from The Peaceful Parent institute
- Two Sisters Crochet keychain
- Two custom Luna Lunera Soaps
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Love Notes Mama, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama and Touchstonez. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.