- Wise words by my dear friend from Positive Parenting: Toddlers and Beyond (for those who are on FB, yes, she is blogging again!)
- A while back, I linked to an article about disparity in literature between male and female characters, but the disparity continues in movies and TV, and female roles are still more often than not just ornamental.
- Ronit's Parenting Bible - Gender is a great guideline to raise confident children and to erase gender stereotyping as much as possible
- A few considerations and answers to common questions if you plan on donating breastmilk. By Amy from Anktangle on HoboMama
I've also got two wonderful giveaways (and more to come this week, so look out for that)
- Nobby Organics Amber teething necklace
- Teresa Brett's book Parenting for Social Change
- Mumma Rocks amber teething necklace
- 30 dollars worth to spend on Levana Naturals
- 10 stress release CD's (downloads) from The Peaceful Parent institute
- Two Sisters Crochet keychain
- Two custom Luna Lunera Soaps
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Love Notes Mama, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama and Touchstonez. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.