- A very inspiring post on The Daily Groove about parenting consciously and breaking free of social constructs.
- "Why do children misbehave". Understanding our children greatly helps us be the parents we want to be.
- Parenting's magic word and its uses, by Janet Lansbury
- Seems like marketers these days don't have boundaries when it comes to the sexualisation of little girls, a open letter to the owner of a swimwear company by Pigtail Pals
I've also got two wonderful giveaways (and more to come this week, so look out for that)
- Nobby Organics Amber teething necklace
- Teresa Brett's book Parenting for Social Change
- Mumma Rocks amber teething necklace
- 30 dollars worth to spend on Levana Naturals
- 10 stress release CD's (downloads) from The Peaceful Parent institute
- Two Sisters Crochet keychain
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Love Notes Mama, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama and Touchstonez. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.