On account of Authentic Parenting reaching 3000 likeronies on Facebook, we are embarking on an orgy of giveaways. This is the fourth giveaway in this orgy of freebies and it is graciously offered to you by Genevieve from The Peaceful Parent Institute.
Genevieve Simperingham is the co-founder of the Peaceful Parent Institute in New Zealand. Peaceful parent offer support to parents, caregivers, teachers and those interested in practicing healthier and more respectful ways of relating to babies, children, teens and parents.
The Peaceful Parent Institute offer courses to parents and educators, we work with groups of youth, as well as parents of teenagers. Genevieve and her husband Dan both offer parent coaching (Dan primarily coaches fathers) to parents all around the world through phone and skype consultations. PPI supports parents to gain a deeper understanding and develop strategies to meet the needs of everyone within the family system. We support a parenting model that’s based on empathy and a safe, loving relationship between parent and child, one that is free of punishments, threat, bribes or coercion. We teach the communication skills that are invaluable in all situations, especially when setting limits and boundaries and mediating conflict.
Parents are supported to explore the effects of their childhood on their relationship with their child. PPI supports parents in their journey of self-healing and learning skills that help them reduce their stress, anxiety, fears and anger.
The Peaceful Parent institute is offering 10 downloads of their Stress Release for Parents CD
Stress Release for Parents has been developed to support the parent’s journey of learning, growing and staying in touch with their feelings and intuition as they face the challenges of parenting. This CD is a fantastic resource ~ Grab yourself fifteen minutes or so, choose your track and let Genevieve's calming Irish voice and supportive words, accompanied by the celtic harp, guide you back to your self ... back to your centre ... back to balance ... back to you at your best ... back to peaceful parenting! Listen to the sample tracks here.
This Giveaway is open Worldwide, for anyone who has an Ipod or MP3 player and the facility to download and will be closed on the 22 of July
My family will not be able to enter, nor will I
For your initial entry, browse through The Peaceful Parent Institute's articles and tell me which one inspired you, and why. Make sure you leave your name and email address with each entry, or the comment will not be counted.
You can have additional entries to increase your chances by:
- Like The Way of the Peaceful Parent on Facebook - Comment: Liked NobbyOrganics on FB, first name, email
- Becoming a new fan of Authentic Parenting on facebook - Comment: fanned you on FB in the comment box, plus first name and email
- Become a new follower - Comment: became a new follower, first name and email
- Become a new follower on Twitter - Comment: follow you on Twitter, first name, email
- Suggest my fanpage to some friends - Comment: suggested to friends, first name, email
- Share this giveaway or any other post on you facebook page - Comment: I shared *enter post title* on facebook, 1 entry for each post you shared
- Blog about this giveaway or this blog (or both) - Comment: blogged about *enter topic*, link to your post, first name, email address, 1 entry per blog post
- Link to this or any post on this blog in a group or forum you attend - Comment: I linked to *this post* on *this forum/group*, name, email