On account of Authentic Parenting reaching 3000 likeronies on Facebook, we are embarking on an orgy of giveaways. This second giveaway is hosted by MummaRocks, a company I have long been following and drooling over, only to make my first attemp at a custom order recently.
MummaRocks is a WAHM business selling Certified Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces, Gemstone Nursing Necklaces and Fertilty Jewellery, they are all beautifully hand made.
MummaRocks will be offering a Baby Amber Teething Necklace in 13 inch of your choice (in stock items only). You can find more info about the product by clicking the link. Here is just one of the many gorgeous options.
|Cognac Amber Teething Necklace|
Additionally, Mummarocks offers free shipping worldwide for all orders made through this competition. Just make sure you fill in that you were sent by Authentic Parenting, or link this giveaway.
This Giveaway is open Worldwide, postage included, and will be closed on the 20th of July
My family will not be able to enter, nor will I (sadly, because I could use a teething necklace for when baby comes)
For your initial entry, visit Mummarocks and tell me which baby teething necklace you'd like to win you like on their site. Make sure you leave your name and email address with each entry, or the comment will not be counted.
You can have additional entries to increase your chances by:
- Like Mummarocks on Facebook - Comment: Liked NobbyOrganics on FB, first name, email
- Becoming a new fan of Authentic Parenting on facebook - Comment: fanned you on FB in the comment box, plus first name and email
- Become a new follower - Comment: became a new follower, first name and email
- Become a new follower on Twitter - Comment: follow you on Twitter, first name, email
- Suggest my fanpage to some friends - Comment: suggested to friends, first name, email
- Share this giveaway or any other post on you facebook page - Comment: I shared *enter post title* on facebook, 1 entry for each post you shared
- Blog about this giveaway or this blog (or both) - Comment: blogged about *enter topic*, link to your post, first name, email address, 1 entry per blog post
- Link to this or any post on this blog in a group or forum you attend - Comment: I linked to *this post* on *this forum/group*, name, email