Arts, craft and activities
- Supercute and easy to make wood building houses
- Making fairy perfume from rose petals on The Imagination Tree
- Hobo Mama Lauren's baby was born last weekend, unassisted in the water. Congratulations Lauren!!!
- A great article that is very instinctive but goes against every peace of modern baby rearing advice talks about development of motor skills. "NO Tummy Time Necessary" on Regarding Baby.
- How does your child learn not to fall out of the big bed? A little more about development on MovinSmart.
- A little something about soothing corners as a non-punitive alternative to time-out
- How to eliminate toxic dirt in your house, just by taking off your shoes at the door.
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Love Notes Mama, Karen's Healthy Lifestyle, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama and Touchstonez. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.