- The more vaccine doses a country gives to infants, the higher it's infant mortality rates. Analysis showed "a high statistically significant correlation between increasing number of vaccine doses and increasing infant mortality rates."
- A little clarification on the physics of breastfeeding and the foremilk/hindmilk issue
- "Growing Food Without a Garden", a couple of ideas for people who have little space, but a craving for homegrown vegetables, on Little Green Blog.
- Intrepid Murmurings gives us a neat idea for a live playscape, with lots of beautiful pics
- Something all women who arein the general medical care for their pregnancy or who are being pushed towards induction should read: Saying "No" to Induction in: The Journal of Perinatal Education.
- An article on Babble about the toddler's emotional and neurological development makes it crystal clear why we shouldn't be fighting tantrums.
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Karen's Healthy Lifestyle, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama, Touchstonez, The New Mommy Files. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.