- Meredith Barth writes about activism: "It's genuinely wanting the very best for everyone around you. It's heartfelt compassion and love for the anonymous people whose homes you pass on your way to the store, the drivers who wait at red lights with you, and the kids in the shopping cart next to yours."
- A couple of things you really should know about the air your child breathes at Healthychild.org
- What you can do for your children to pause sexualizing of young children
- The Homemade Deodorant on Angry Chicken makes me wish I still lived in Ivory Coast where shea butter was sold on the side of the road for a couple of pence... minus the war, of course.
- Elliot Barker questions the lack of interest in parenting in an 1983 article on The Natural Child Project
- 10 Rules To Raise Terrific Kids, a newsletter from AhaParenting.com. Dr. Laura Markham really nails it on this one. If you haven't subscribed to her newsletter yet, this might be a good time.
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Karen's Healthy Lifestyle, Becoming Crunchy, Adventures of a Thrifty Mama, Touchstonez, The New Mommy Files. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.