- 12 year olds getting a bikini wax seems a little over the top? What about 6 year olds? Great article about feminism and vaginal alteration on Alternet
- Taking a closer look at language in crime reporting when women are the victim, a very interesting read on The News With Boobs
- Birthing without fear seems a far off idea for you? MamaEve gives us a few pointers to get into powerful birthing Goddess mode
- Could changing the education funding strategies change the student's opportunities? Interesting insight by LIsa Nielsen on Huffington post
- How to integrate yoga as a daily ritual, a very inspiring post (and easy peasy) on Healthy Mama, Healthy Baby
- Greening up your laundry, and cutting costs while at it, Our Everyday Earth gives us a list of very cool tips
A very powerful poem about body image by Holly McNish on BBC
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Adventures of a Thrifty Mama, Touchstonez, The New Mommy Files. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.