- Your One-kid Demolition Derby explains destructive behavior in toddlers and offers some responses.
- Natural News writes about the hidden tyranny of drugging children and paints a pretty dim picture of society
- 10 Reasons we unschool, by Jazzy Mamma, really nice window into unschooling
- Another article I got from the Carnival of Natural Parenting gives us 10 Montessori principles. I like to read about different educational approaches, even though we're unschooling. I'm pretty ew to some of these ideas and find them very refreshing (and am pleased to say that many of these things, we already did, intuitively).
- Wondering why on earth one would nurse a toddler? Momopoly gives you not one, but ten reasons that all made my heart melt, because they are so true.
- Joni Rae tells us how completely boring we natural parents are... and she is right!
- How to say thank you
Visit the newest Sunday Surfers: Fabulous Mama Chronicles, Blacktating, Adventures in Mommyhood, Greener Cleaning Mums. If you want to find out who else is surfing, go to the Sunday Surf page.If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab. Newest Surfers will be added to the following Surf, older Surfers are listed on the Sunday Surf page. If you're Surfing and you have a button for me, email it to mamapoekie at yahoo dot com.