- Living Peacefully With Children starts from Harry Potter's Chamber of Secrets to write an article about prejudice, fear and bravery. Makes you want to read the book with your children. And makes you think too.
- An in-depth (rather lengthy) article about the problematic around the use of threats, rewards and punishment.
- A great article exploring and quitting, and how we put too much stress on 'sticking with' an activity by Lyla Wolfenstein.
- Job Description Mommy gives us a list of houseplants to filter the air indoors
- A big ressource of links on traveling with children on About.com
- Rebuttal to the stir about breastmilk icecream on Liberal Conspiracy
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.