- Huge news: Jeff Sabo started blogging again at Just A Bald Man. I was and still remain a fan. Of the man, and of the blog.
- The Psychological Impact of Circumcision is an article that will make you uncomfortable when you read it, to say the least. But it is a good article to keep handy for future reference.
- "It is a curious fact that in Western societies the practice of mothers, fathers and infants sleeping together came to be thought of as strange, unhealthy and dangerous." I cannot agree more with this article on The Natural Child Project: Babies Need Their Mother Besides Them by J.J. McKenna
- An article on nonviolentcommunication.com urges us to accept our failure and work through it by avoiding guilt and judgement.
- A 101 on alternative schooling options on Natural Parents Network
- 10 ways we misunderstand children on The Natural Child Project
- Giving Birth With Confidence writes up a nice piece about induction, a good one to keep handy for future reference, with lots of useful links.
- And last but not least, I found this beautiful gem of a site through Bellies and Babies: "Stirrups and Stories: Reclaiming the OB/Gyn Patient Relationship Through Imagery And Words"
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.