- Danielle gives us 5 reasons to hire a Doula on Babble
- A great comic about testing on unschoolingblog.
- One of the most outspoken, most informed mothers I know started blogging, you can find her thoughts on The Positive Parenting Challenge
- Corneilius writes a post with some very wise words on violence, power and empathy, and how he as a parent learned to deal with these issues: "Empathy for the infant in front of you will depend to some degree upon whether or not you have empathy for yourself as an infant."
- Mothering asks you to explore your personal relationship with food if you want your child to develop healthy eating habits. Another very cute post on Mothering shows the international breastfeeding symbol in use
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.