- It's a familiar topic: the importance of nursing in public, My Feminine Mind addresses it again in a very thorough fasion.
- For the Carnival of Natural Parenting, Melodie from Breastfeeding Moms Unite announced that she stops blogging, she will be missed.
- Julie Stockman writes a cute guest post on Fertility Flower Community about the benefits of tandem nursing.
- Excess weight loss in newborns might be a result of saline drip
- This nice gallery of foods that boost your immune system comes in handy with this dreary weather. So does "Natural Ways to Treat Your Child's Cough And Cold", though for us it is a little late.
- Dreaming Aloud, in another Carnival of Natural Parenting entry, writes about the eagerness of our society of labelling everything out of the ordinary and the sensitive child.
- And I had to include this one: French Vogue seriously crossing the lines of sexualisation of the child.
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.