- My OB said what gathered 2010 top 10 posts
- Another little gem at Mama Birth reminds us we don't get do-overs for our children's births, and being informed and making choices is just as important for a first time mom. Reading this post unvealed all kinds of feelings for me, so I lingered on her blog a little more and then found another great article about being labelled high risk: "Care means touching somebody, listening to their concerns, hearing them, and talking to them and sharing wisdom and experience.".
- I think Hathor's homebirth resolution fits perfectly in the line of the two previous posts
- Want to rethink drinking soda? Read this article on Peaceful Parenting on what soda does to your body
- And on a lighter note, a cute little comic about unschooling
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.