- Over the past week, I've gotten really excited about RSAnimations. These are wonderfully drawn presentations of educational concepts. They're fun to watch and very interesting. I've shared some on my Facebookpage over the past week, but there are many more, so check out the site and watch those that inspire you.
- Since christmas is now rapidly approaching and you may not have all your presents yet: here are some homemade gift ideas
- To keep with the holiday spirit: these cookie recipes on Connected Mom have me licking my fingers just by thinking of them
- If you are looking for a thorough article on cosleeping, that reflects all current research, look no further. Something to keep lying around for the critics, and to show parents to be.
- Finally US officials start rethinking artificial food coloring. "Colorings have been suspected of triggering behavioral problems since the 70’s, but recent research has given the theory more weight."
- Birth Without Fear stresses that normalizing birth starts in childhood, which I can only agree with.
- KellyMom gives us a big body of links and research on why we should delay the introduction.
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.