- An article about the stereotyping of toys, on Redefine Girly.
- Nasal allergies linked to vaccination: "It was found that among the children who never had measles infection, those who had been vaccinated were more likely to have nasal allergies. Further analysis showed that allergies were less likely in children who had had a bout of measles, but not in those who had been vaccinated against measles."
- Free thinking has become a mental disorder, so has 'above-aveage' creativity. Let's just make some tools that can lock up deviant personalities, will we. Really Sickening.
- Gluten intolerance can cause neurological problems
- 10 alternatives to CIO on connected Mom and something about the negative effects of CIO on the brain
- Another post on Connected Mom offers 5 ways in which partners can support their significant other while breastfeeding.
- Bellies and Babies wrote about womanly traditions among Native Americans, a post I dearly appreciated, since I love reading about traditional customs and think they're a huge inspiration.
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.