Under the motto: why pay for presents if you can get them for free, without any work, from the comfort of your chair, here are some freebies I've gathered from around the web:
|Nina Matthews Photography on Flickr|
- Chris White from The Essential Parenting Blog just released The Essential Parenting Home Course. He is offering the introduction and the Week 1 course material to everyone who is interested. Click the link to download the content.
- Jim Johnston is giving away copies of Harold W. Percival's book "Man, Woman and Child" on his Facebook fanpage 'Early Childhood Education to Retain Knowledge of Inner Light'. You can get your copy shipped to you for free simply by commenting on the wall.
- Leslie at PureJoy Parenting on Facebook will be giving away a free parent coaching session if they reach 500 likeronies.
- The Ceap And Choosy is giving away a bumGenius! elemental organic diaper.
- The family behind 'Abigail's Legacy of Hope' is trying to raise the funds to adopt an Eastern European Child. In order to fulfill this, they are doing all sorts of fundraising actions and giveaways.
- My newest (and first) advertiser 'Hold Your Hand Fertility Coaching' is giving away a fertility coaching session to her 400th fan on her Facebook Fanpage and a 50 percent discount to the one who reffered them to her.