- Natural News shares a couple of tips on cleaning naturally with baking soda and vinegar.
- A beautiful poem about the arrival of a second child. Definitely worth reading.
- As we have grown accustomed from Hobo Mama, a really thorough post on exercise during pregnancy
- Dr. Laura Markham writes a very motivational post about letting go of guilt and frustrations and dealing with confrontation
- Cara Terreri speaks up against elective induction on Giving Birth With Confidence.
- Pedophelia is one of the Great Worries of parents these days, Kelly tackles the question on her blog.
- NaturalPapa started a series about putting some effort in your relationship titled "How To Be A Better Husband". part from emailing this post to my husband, I thought I'd share it with you too.
For more Sunday Surfing, visit Mama and Baby Love, Gems of Delight, Enjoy Birth, Breastfeeding Moms Unite, Domesticated Women, This Adventure Life, Maman A Droit, Hobo Mama and Baby Dust Diaries.
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.