- Labor is good for babies, and Robin Weiss tells you exactly why on About.com
- The opening article on a new blog, which is conveniently written by a dear friend of mine, compares primate parenting to western artificial parenting.
- Post Partum To Do List for friends and family, created by Gloria Lemay and quite funny
- A guest post on Hobo Mama questions the "good child" phenomenon
- Women who experience morning sickness in early pregnancy are less likely to miscarry
- Authoritarian parenting would create better behaved children? Think again! Dr. Laura Markham explains why strict parenting fails.
- In "5 Things Your Unschooler Needs To Know" Heather Burditt tackles the question if there are really universal things worth knowing, and thereby tackles the very basics of a happy and full life. It should actually be titled 5 Things Everyone Needs To Know.
For more Sunday Surfing, visit Mama and Baby Love, Gems of Delight, Enjoy Birth, Breastfeeding Moms Unite, Domesticated Women, This Adventure Life, Maman A Droit, Hobo Mama and Baby Dust Diaries.
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.