- Sweet Additions has a post about the different uses of Chamomille Tea.
- A must read post on Midwifethinking tells you everything you need to know about meconium
- The Herald Sun featured an article on the relaxing powers of water during childbirth.
- Elizabeth writes about sexism in the breast cancer campaigns, and logical mommy tells us what we can do for the cause instead.
- "School puts our children in a box and many times real life cannot be discovered within it." Mary Hickcox writes about her family's journey to unschooling on Dissident Voice and "The importance of Education" on Squidoo discusses the kind of education we do need.
- Sonya at MamaTrue gives us a few tips on caring for yourself while being social.
For more Sunday Surfing, visit Mama and Baby Love, Gems of Delight, Enjoy Birth, Breastfeeding Moms Unite, Domesticated Women, This Adventure Life, Maman A Droit, Hobo Mama and Baby Dust Diaries.
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.