- A funny satire on those 'Breastfeeding in public is disgusting'-type articles, on Citizen Of The Month
- An article on dr. Tenpenny tackles misconceptions about fever: "
- African mothers have different latching techniques (I can vouch for that, and have myself adopted some of them, since they allow more freedom of movement than Western latching techniques)
- Quick 2 minute yoga routine on Mama An Baby Love
- Research shows that children who are raised in more traditional hunter-gatherer ways have better mental health, show greater empathy and conscience and are more intelligent. Very solid article... I would call it a must read indeed.
- "Your due date is wrong" objects the way modern day medicine puts all women in standardized boxes when it comes to pregnancy, and stresses, once again, that not every woman is the same and that this approach can have dire results.
- Christie Haskell lists and explains some conditions that can develop in the newborn which makes breastfeeding impossible.
- Do not drug your baby! "Drugs in Labor" gives us a list of articles on the effects of drugs in labor on the newborn.
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.