- "4 Reasons to Change the Way We Think About School" questions formal education, on Dissident Voice
- Introductory article to unschooling in Queen's University's Journal: “If you want people to be social and responsible as adults you need to allow them to practice being responsible as young people, (...)”
- An article on dealing with sibling aggression on Code Name Mama's Gentle Parenting Series.
- While I don't agree with all of the parenting tactics she describes in this post, some interesting thoughts on being a toddler, on a blog I have just discovered, Honest2Betsy (the same author as the previous link)
- How to prepare for a great birth on Mama Birth, a very beautiful, inspiring article. "Labor is a beautiful dance between you and your baby. He is teaching you to work with him, even before he is born. Listen. "
- A rather lengthy video from Corneilius speaking up against institutionalized violence.
- A beautiful poem on Informed Parenting: Wean Me Gently
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.