- Circumcision kills more neonatal baby boys than suffocation or car accidents in the US - on Informed Parenting.
- In "Stupid Epidurals", Mama Birth writes about the negative effects of epidurals.
- A list of FAQ on waterbirth
- A great, but somewhat controversial article about toddlers and separation on Peaceful Parenting.
- Informed Parenting shares a PDF on vaccine effectiveness
- A post about housekeeping on Earth Mama. Seriously? Seriously. (makes me want to go and dust things)
- The idea that sugar relieves pain in the newborn has been proven to be a fallacy, on peaceful parenting.
- PhD in Parenting shares this beautiful vlog where women were asked what advise they would give themselves if they got to go back in time to before they had their first child
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.