- An article by Kelly Hogaboom on Underbellie about conversations and judgement over unschooling: "in avoiding the discussion with successful unschooling families, parents and carers ensure they are closed to possibilities and mere "consumers" rather than authors. They remain alienated from the true nature of their children and self-neutered in the tools and convictions to ratify change."
- Just found The Bitter homeschooler's Wish List'. An oldie but a goodie.
- Arwyn at Raising My Boychick had a great article in the lines of my 'Silly Questions' articles, where she sums up judgemental questions and assertions parents get thrown at their heads.
- A very beautiful message about making time to enjoy your childen , on The Mother Huddle.
- Living Peacefully With Children gives the hieroglyphic alphabeth, which is sure to give you and your children hours of coding fun.
- A recipe for lactation cookies on Peaceful Parenting.
- Jeff Sabo has outdone himself again in his recent article "The Guy On The Plane", where he talks about misconceptions about life.
- Why are men so afraid of homebirth? Alyssa Chirco answers this question in a guest post on Birth Activist. "We talk a lot about how women in our culture know so little about birth and are rarely exposed to it before they have a baby themselves. If American women know so little, doesn’t it stand to reason that American men know even less?"
For more Sunday Surfing, visit Breastfeeding Moms Unite, Domesticated Women, This Adventure Life, Maman A Droit, Hobo Mama and Baby Dust Diaries.
If you've joined the surfing fun over at your blog, leave a comment below, and I will add a link to it in the next edition of Sunday Surf. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right side of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.