- A few post partum guidelines written as a guest post for Bellies and Babies
- Science and Sensibility explains why women are accepting the medical birth model as the standard for childbirth
- Always knew my daughter was a smart cookie, she went barefoot and wants it no other way since the day she was born. Naturalnews explains why barefoot is better.
- Birthfaith discusses the effect of pitocin induced labor on the newborn
- Jeff deals with reactions to unschooling and alternative parenting
- Peaceful Parenting featured a hilarious guide for homebirthing dads that is sure to make you laugh
- Another daddy post on Naturalpapa questions Disney's take on relationships and family values
- Corneilius discusses child abuse as an institutionalized cultural phenomenon
Have you joined the Surfing fun on your blog? Leave a comment below and I will put a link to your blog here every Sunday. Feel free to add the Sunday Surf button to your blog, you can find it on the right of this page or under the Sunday Surf tab.