- A very moving and all too true video on youtube shows how children learn modelled behavior and brought me (and my likeronies on FB) to tears.
- Very insightful article about the benefits of a dairy free diet.
- Since it was World Breastfeeding Week, you could expect some breastfeeding posts, so here goes: Woman Uncensored questions the term extended breastfeeding, and rightfully so
- Dani blogs about the Vatican's efforts of restoring artwork depicting a breastfeeding Madonna
- Dionna 'Code Name Mama' blogs about breastfeeding her toddler in an extremely cute post
- Are we really just preparing our children for processed foods? Mama birth shares an article about creating healthy eating habits from birth.
And don't forget to enter the two giveaways I've got up right now, one is for a wrap (continental US only) and one is a pair of handmade keyrings (worldwide)
If you are participating in Sunday Surf weekly, please leave a comment below, so I can put a permanent link to your mainpage.