- A post on Academic OB/GYN states that delayed cord clamping should be standardized.
- If you want to find out what this foremilk/hindmilk thing is all about and why there are so many different recommendations about breastfeeding, you should read this article on Analytical Armadillo.
- Connected Mom takes a little researching tour in the etymology and meaning of 'Authority'
- Guggie Daly has an incredible guest post about breaking the cycle of abuse called circumcision on Dani Arnold's blog.
- Boheime talks about the faulty dynamic of the win/lose attitude to conflict
- Judith Lothian writes a rebuttal to the idea that drug free birthing should be a thing of the past, and offers a beautiful metaphor, on Giving Birth With Confidence
- Nicole writes about accupuncture for pregnancy and birth related treatments, on Bellies And Babies
- The value of real work experiences for teens, on My Unconventional Life
- One of the most amazing birth stories I've read so far: Nikolaos' Birth Story: An Orgasmic Freebirth
For more Sunday Surfing, check out Baby Dust Diaries, Hobo Mama and Maman A Droit